Kevin Geraghty is an experienced executive who has twice been recognized by the Institute of Operations Research and Management Science for outstanding Operations Research practice for projects with a total of $3 billion in documented value creation. At AvalonBay, he is developing industry leading Data Science capability to drive innovation in Customer Service, Revenue Management, Operations, Marketing and Investment decision-making. Highlights from Kevin’s career include:
- Developing an analytics practice for a leading digital marketer which generated $1 billion incremental revenue creation for key clients including Capital One, Equifax, Pernod Ricard and CubeSmart,
- For GMAC, Kevin built analytics support for a new e-Commerce channel and an industry first dynamic rate-making patent for auto insurance,
- For Delta Airlines, he developed a new passenger valuation system with estimated benefits of $50 million annually,
- Kevin developed strategic infrastructure plans for The Coca-Cola Company bottling and distribution system which identified $150M in transportation efficiencies,
- He led National Car Rental pricing and reservations management systems development which reversed a decision to liquidate the company and led to the sale of National for an estimated $1.2 billion.
Kevin holds a Master in Management Science and a B.A. in Mathematical Science from the National University of Ireland. Personal interests include motorcycling, hang gliding and Irish dancing with his wife and three sons.